For drilling into:
Concrete, brick, lime sandstone or stone - use our percussion drill
Bricks, stoneware tiles and glass - use our lance drill
Plasterboard, aerated concrete, and sheet metal plate - use our hss drill
Use the SBA Schnabl-drill stop for the exact depth required in plasterboard - no tools are needed for adjustment.
INSTALLING ON INSULATIONS
When using our DHI product to fasten clips, junction boxes and light cable trays on insulated ceilings and walls, follow the below procedure for the best results:
- Use the percussion drill to drill 10 mm hole.the drill length is the length of the insulation fixing + 1cm
- Insert DHI.
- A squeeze of the thumb is enough - the plate always sits flush
- Fasten clip in the designed bore holes (screw-in depth: 10-15 mm)
- That's it!
INSTALLING ON PLASTERBOARD
When using our C-fix product for percussion assembly, just quick top with the hammer is enough to fix the hose into the plasterboard - quick, safe and stable.
When using our board anchor on external walls, hammer it in first, then twist. The highest torque forces then guarantees a firm hold.
A BURIED SINGLE INSTALLATION
For the installation of a flexible conduit, which is buried, with no need for plastering - use our lance LB lance drill and the USA buried clamp automatic as follows:
- Use the lance drill to drill a 6mm hole - drilled depth = anchor length + 5mm, rotary drilling, no percussion
- Insert the USA buried clamp automatic
- Tighten the conduit and press into the clip
- That's it
A BURIED DOUBLE INSTALLATION
For the installation of double flexible conduits, which are buried, with no need for plastering-use our LB lance drill and the USA buried clamp automatic as follows:
- Use the lance drill to drill a 6mm hole-drilled depth=anchor length + 5mm, rotary drilling, no percussion
- Insert the USD buried clamp double
- Insert conduits
- Press in USD
- That's it
MULTIPLE INSTALLATION - BURIED
For the multiple installation of flexible conduits, which are buried, with no need for plastering- use our LB lance drill, the TA support anchor and the TB terrace bracket as follows:
- Use the lance drill to drill a 6 mm hole and insert TA support anchor
- Pre-snap TB terrace bracket and insert conduits
- Press TB terrace bracket tightly
- For restocking, repeat installation procedure from step 2