- At Schnabl we are always researching and developing to ensure our products remain innovative and help make your tasks faster and more efficient.
- Throughout the years, lots of different add-ons were created for the EC-clip (e.g. EDV, ESV, EKP, GTH, SGP) so that it can be mounted not only to walls but also to cable and basket trays, threaded rods or by adding a second layer to existing conduit lines. All without the need for any tool.
- The TA and TB terrace bracket system holds a flexible number of conduits securely in 1, 2 or even 3 layers if needed and can still be re-opened if there’s a need to add lines later on.
- The USA is self-affixing around a flexible conduit with a quick press and also holds the conduit alongside the line.
- The C-fix and the PD are the Schnabl solutions for fixings on drywall. Only a hammer is needed for mounting, causing no or, compared to traditional products, minimal damage to the surface.
- The MDSN is the latest innovation (nominated for the Electrical Industry Innovation Award 2015), and makes it possible to apply the ‘Drill. Fasten. Finish.’ principle to fire-proof installations too. Find out more below…